We would like to announce that during the 8th International Conference on Smart and Sustainable Technologies, 20 – 23 June 2023, Split / Bol, Croatia , The RESHeat Consortium had a RESHeat Workshop: Renewable Energy Sources.
The following presentations were delivered:
1. Environmental Footprint Assessment of Building Energy Management System by Ting Pan, Pawel Oclon, Yee Van Fan, Mehmet Ali Yildrim, Marzena Nowak-Oclon, Petar Varbanov
2. Energy Simulation Scenario to Social Housing Building – Combining Heat Pump and Renewable Energy by Andrea Vallati , Francesco Muzi, Costanza Vittoria Fiorini, Miriam di Matteo
3. Optimization of a Thermal Storage Tank for a Water Source Heat Pump Solar Assisted by Andrea Vallati, Glanluigi lo Basso. Francessco Muzi, Constanza Vittoria Fiorini, Miriam di Matteo
4. The Mathematical Model for the Design of the RESHeat System by Piotr Cisek, Pawel Oclon, Marzena Nowak-Oclon, Karol Kaczmarski, Monika Rerak, Andrea Vallati, Jakub Zielonka, Adam Pawlowski
5. Simulation Software for Design Improvement by Filip Bartyzel, Pawel Oclon
More information can be found on: