We Create Together
OILON TECHNOLOGY OY
OILON TECHNOLOGY OY (founded in 1961) is a Finnish family company operating in the field of energy and environmental technologies.
OILON is a producer and distributor of:
- burners and combustion systems for liquid and gaseous fuels in the power range of 10 kW – 90 MW,
- industrial heat pumps and chillers,
- ground source heat pumps for heating residential and public buildings.
OILON products are widely used, among others in power plants, waste incineration plants, ship boilers, heating plants, for heating or cooling service and public buildings and for heating residential buildings. OILON has production facilities in Finland, the USA, Russia and China. In addition, OILON has sales offices in Russia, Brazil and the United States, as well as distributors in over 30 countries around the world. OILON specializes in the development of environmentally friendly technologies, with a special emphasis on product research and development. The main areas of research and development for OILON are improving energy efficiency, reducing emissions and developing new solutions using renewable energy sources. OILON has over 30 years of experience in the design and manufacture of heat pumps.
Role in the RESHeat project:
- Support CZAMARA in global commercializing of the RESHeat system
- Manufacturer of heat pumps for the RESHeat system
- Oilon’s ambition is to provide a fully renewable energy solution for heating and cooling that can be commercialized worldwide.